Students are reminded to take note of the following as you prepare towards the SPRING 2023 End of Sem. Examination
1. The end of semester examination shall commence on Saturday June 3, 2023
2. The use of Admit Cards (Examination Chit) shall be implemented just like we did in the mid-semester examination. All students are requested to collect their cards before the examination commences. The Admit cards will be issued only during the Revision week i.e. 29th May – 2nd June, after which all attention will be given to the conduct of the examination. No card will be issued after 2nd June, 2023.
3. Student ID card is the mandatory ID to be used during the exams. Students without ID will not be allowed access to the exams rooms.
4. Students must pay their fees in full before they will be issued with the admit card.
5. Students are required to fully read the rules and regulations that govern the conduct of exams as spelt out in the student handbook