MID-SEMESTER EXAMINATION NOTICES!
Kindly take note of the following notices and dates as regards the mid-semester examination:
1. Please note that the Mid-semester examinations for the Fall 2022 session will commence on Saturday October 8, 2022 to Sunday October 16, 2022.
2. All students are required to make at least 60% payment of their tuition fees to be allowed access to take part in the mid-semester examination.
3. The Mid-semester timetable has been posted on the school's notice board for viewing by all students. We entreat all students to peruse the timetable and take note of the date, day, time and venue of the examination.
4. Admit cards will be used for the conduct of the examinations, as such all students are to visit the students' services office to collect their admit cards from Wednesday October 5, 2022 to Saturday October 8, 2022. Kindly note that without the admit card you shall not be allowed entry into the examination hall and if you have not paid 60% of your fees you shall not be issued an admit card.
5. Students who may have reasons for which they may not be able to take the examination in person and may opt for online access are to put their request in writing, backed with evidence to their Heads of Department who will further send it to the Dean of academics for approval. The deadline for all such requests is Thursday October 6, 2022.
Kindly treat this with much priority.
We wish you all the best in your Mid-Semester Examinations